intro

links

Auto-Otaku
CarJunkies
HellaFlush
Kultivate`s Weblog

layout

redcurtains

Monday, August 31, 2009


A period of change...

After the sale of my beloved Civic sedan, it seems no car could satisfy my lust for machinery.

Had a couple of rides that i had plans for but just didnt work out.

Through my research of the AE86, i discovered Toyota actually had alot of performance cars that were only sold in japan. Being in Australia, these cars can actually be imported in.

Again through my trusty Quokka, i sourced myself a GX81, the next best thing to a JZX81. It was a Toyota Mark 2, freshly imported and was endowed with a 1G-GTE twin turbo engine. The only problem i had with it was that there was checked maroon paint on the side of the car resembling a flag. I couldnt stand the sight of it thus sold it for a tidy profit. I heard the next owner blew the head within a week of overboostng it.

Garage5 Permalink updated at 5:32 PM 0 comments