intro

links

Auto-Otaku
CarJunkies
HellaFlush
Kultivate`s Weblog

layout

redcurtains

Friday, July 31, 2009


2004

My First Beast!

well thats plan....woke up one saturday morning, thought to myself, damn i need a civic...

So off to Prestige Honda i went, saw a green EK Civic Sedan, well priced for its time, the only problem would be the 178,000 on the clock. Not a problem for me as my intention didnt include keeping the D16 Single Cam Non VTEC engine.

I told the salesperson i will only grab it if you can get this car out by today. She said no problems give her an hour. So off to lunch to the now world famous Kaarage Joint i went. It took half an hour for Honda to call me back to collect my car, fully detailed and ready to go. Talk about great service!

Garage5 Permalink updated at 4:21 PM 0 comments