intro

links

Auto-Otaku
CarJunkies
HellaFlush
Kultivate`s Weblog

layout

redcurtains

Wednesday, July 1, 2009


2003

Still in Ricer Mode...

I decided, hell! ill take that money from the civic and go purchase me a new Lancer, i was looking at getting the ES model, the EVO 7 based model, and like all ricers do, plan to hop it up with some fancy EVO 7 bodykit.

Little was i aware of how well trained Mitsubshi Salespeople are. In my mind, i knew i wanted something new, it had to be in black and had to be a Lancer. They didnt have the model i wanted in stock but somehow, due to my stupidity and tactics from the salesman i ended up buying myself a Lancer Coupe MR.

Thanks to Ground Effects in Malaga, my car was eventually kitted with an experimental EVO 7 bodykit as expected of a ricer and fitted with some "hot" green neons. Perfect car for an issue of HOT4s.

List of mods: EVO 7 Kit, Green Neons, 17" Spider wheels off Tempe Tyres, Catback Exhaust.

Garage5 Permalink updated at 12:16 AM 0 comments